Epoxy coatings are an excellent floor covering because epoxy binds to just about any surface and dries very quickly. Larlin's Home Improvement has been applying epoxy to area floors for over 15 years. Epoxy also strengthens a floor's surface and provides durable protection for years. Once Larlin's Home Improvement applies an epoxy coating, cleaning it is a cinch because the surface is nonporous. Drips and spills that would stain an untreated concrete floor will wipe up easily. No special care is required, and the strong surface is easily cleaned by mopping with a mild detergent. Simply call (203) 267-0607 for a quote on epoxy coating.
Types of Surfaces Ideal for Epoxy Coatings
- Garage floors
- Retail establishments
- Storage facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Distribution centers
- Office buildings
- Hospitals/Medical facilities
- and so many more!
Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
Do you have oil residue or stains on your garage floor? Coating garage floors is currently the most popular way to enjoy the benefits of epoxy. Epoxy coating is a beautiful, economical solution to keep your garage floors looking great and easy to maintain. Some people paint their garage floors, only to have them peel or chip after just a few months. Larlin's Home Improvement applies an epoxy coating to garage floors to create a durable surface that looks great and is easy to clean.
Larlin's Home Improvement's process for expert application of Epoxy Coatings
1. The garage surface cleaned to remove any dirt, grease or stains.
2. Rinse is applied to neutralize pH and promote the binding of the coating.
3. The epoxy coating is skillfully and thoroughly applied.
4. After the surface cures, you'll be ready to enjoy your new garage!
Commercial Epoxy Applications
Epoxy Coatings for commercial or industrial applications is a cost-effective method of preserving your flooring investment and promoting cleanliness and easy maintenance throughout your facility. Many local commercial buildings are built on a concrete slab. A protective barrier is crucial to protect the surface from corrosion and staining due to spills, chips, chemicals, or weather. Larlin's Home Improvement specializes in the application of Epoxy Coatings on commercial floors. Our coatings will protect your floors for years to come, and provide a smooth, polished surface that is attractive and easy to keep clean.
Benefits of Epoxy Floors
- Provides a solid barrier to protect against staining from spills and corrosion
- Slip-resistant surface
- Smooth, non-porous surface that is easy to clean
- High-performance commercial coatings are scratch-resistant
- Epoxy floors are attractive too - decorative chips and/or colored sand can be added for interesting effects
- Cost-effective flooring solution
- Ideal for industrial kitchens, restrooms, warehouses, and factory floors
Larlin's Home Improvement will complete the work during your off-hours as to not disrupt your business. Protect your customers and employees with a slip-resistant finish, delivered quickly and at a great value.